Hope!

Hope!

My mom and dad trying to save my life

contributions by mail

For donation by wire transfers on Paypal please forward by email alifeforjosia@gmail.com
Please note PayPal wire transfers are fee free.





Saturday, May 5, 2012

Josia fights back

Josia is looking and feeling great. This can only mean that his response to the treatment is work inside him. Many people want to see proof it's working. I'm will share with the result of his MRI that will be taken on the 21st of May. Josia has come along way and has fought a battle that not even grown men can handle. Josia is a hero and will not give up until the fight is over. I've heard Josia cry out to God and I've seen the lord comfort him. Josia is my son and I am so proud of him. His little brother Noah love him so much he laughs at Josia when he makes funny faces. Mom is tired and wants to see the end result faster then ever. She's been by his side and had not not let go. She whispers in his he mommy loves you, you have to keep fighting. Thank you all for you donations and prayers, but we need more I ask only because Josia life depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment