Hope!

Hope!

My mom and dad trying to save my life

contributions by mail

For donation by wire transfers on Paypal please forward by email alifeforjosia@gmail.com
Please note PayPal wire transfers are fee free.





Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the move...

Today I email 7 Stores, 27 coworkers. I also sent to 25 faxes to churches, cop orations and other non-profit organization. I prayer the this site will go world wide. I have someone from Canada that donated. People from India have visited our site. The word is getting out there. Thank you all we need about $33,000 to start the treatment and get the ball rolling. We just hit $1,075.44. Thank you thank you thank you all. Number one keep praying. Number two post positive comments and ideas. Number three share and spread the word. Number four donate what you want, as much as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment