Hope!

Hope!

My mom and dad trying to save my life

contributions by mail

For donation by wire transfers on Paypal please forward by email alifeforjosia@gmail.com
Please note PayPal wire transfers are fee free.





Tuesday, December 13, 2011

He is my hero

Josia favorite show is Chop chief on the food network. He wants to be a chief when he grows up. One evening we went out to eat at his favorite buffet in union new jersey. On the way over there he ask mom and dad were does the homeless people eat? We answered in soup kitchens and churches. He then said something that stop my heart completely. He said I want to be a chief so I can cook for the homeless. Wow! His a doctor once said Josia has really got something to give. What six year old boy thinks the way he does. God is has a plan and a purpose for my boy and if it's to help feed the hungry then we would be the proudest parents a live.

No comments:

Post a Comment