Hope!

Hope!

My mom and dad trying to save my life

contributions by mail

For donation by wire transfers on Paypal please forward by email alifeforjosia@gmail.com
Please note PayPal wire transfers are fee free.





Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christopher Russo training for Five Boro Bike Tour

Whats next a hero at work please read and Repost.


A Life for Josia Foundation will be sponsoring VIP registration for Christopher Russo at the TD Bank Five Borough Bike Tour. Christopher Russo is my friend and co-work at TD Bank Union-Chestnut St. Location. He will be riding to help us raise money for Josia Cotto treatment to fight his Cancer. Here is some words from Christopher Russo


Christopher Russo Say:

"I'm very excited to race for Josia and the whole Cotto family! After hearing the tragedy of a little boy named Josia going through the struggles and challenges of cancer, I knew there was something I can do for him. This 40-mile bike race is so much more than myself, I will be racing for Josia, the Cotto family, and all those with cancer. I will dedicate myself for the next two months, to train with a purpose, raise money for a fantastic cause, and race for Josia as hard as I possibly can. Join us in a fight to save Josia and may God bless over him."

In support we will sponsor Chris on his journey to race the TD Bank Five Borough Bike Four for total of 40 miles.http://www.bikenewyork.org/ride/five-boro-bike-tour/

No comments:

Post a Comment